Plan your visit
Open Tuesdays till Sundays from 09:00 till 16:30
Auberge D'Italie, Merchants Street, Valletta, Malta
MUŻA aims to be accessible for the widest possible audience and is continuously implementing accessibility measures.
Currently, the museum is accessible for people with mobility impairments since it is equipped with a lift to reach the first floor as well as two wheelchair lifts for accessing certain galleries on the first floor. Accessible restrooms with more space and hand bars are available on each floor.
The museum is currently undergoing a process to become autism-friendly. This initiative will be launched in the coming months.
Visitors are required to wear a mask at all times inside the museum and public spaces.
Visitors' temperature is checked before entry.
– Adults (18 – 59 years): €10.00
– *Youths (12 – 17 years), *Senior Citizens (60 years & over), *Concessions, and *Students: €7.50
– Children (6 – 11 years): €5.50
– Infants (1 – 5 years): Free
* a valid ID/student card must be presented