Plan your visit
January to February: Open on Mondays, Wednesdays to Sundays (closed on Tuesdays) – 9.00 to 17.00
March to December: Open Mondays to Sundays – 10.00 to 18.00
Closed on Good Friday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
Auberge D'Italie, Merchants Street, Valletta, Malta
MUŻA aims to be accessible for the widest possible audience and is continuously implementing accessibility measures.
Currently, the museum is accessible for people with mobility impairments since it is equipped with a lift to reach the first floor as well as two wheelchair lifts for accessing certain galleries on the first floor. Accessible restrooms with more space and hand bars are available on each floor.
The museum is currently undergoing a process to become autism-friendly. This initiative will be launched in the coming months.
– Adults (18 – 59 years): €10.00
– *Youths (12 – 17 years), *Senior Citizens (60 years & over), *Concessions, and *Students: €7.50
– Children (6 – 11 years): €5.50
– Infants (1 – 5 years): Free
* a valid ID/student card must be presented